Cocktail Recipe – CC’s Rumtini
Monterey’s original craft brewery, Peter B’s Brewpub at the Portola Hotel & Spa is known for award-winning craft beer, but their talented bartenders also serve up some of the best specialty cocktails in Monterey, including the popular CC’s Rumtini created by Cecilia. This martini was inspired by guests at the bar who asked for a fruity and refreshing cocktail.
“I love the face to face interaction when I am behind the bar. We have a lot of guests coming in for Peter B’s craft beer, but our guests also ask for cocktails, which inspired the Rumtini.”
- 1.5 oz. Malibu rum
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- ½ oz. Chambord
- Splash of St. Germain
- Splash of fresh lime juice
- Garnished with a lime wedge and strained into a martini glass
- Place a stemmed cocktail glass in the freezer to chill for at least 10 minutes.
- In a cocktail shaker half filled with ice, combine the rum, pineapple juice, Chambord, St. Germain and fresh lime juice. Shake until the ingredients are combined.
- Strain into the chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a lime wedge. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Please drink responsibly.