Visit Our Hotel in Monterey
Discover Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay
Take a step away from the ordinary and toward the excitement of Monterey Bay at the Portola Hotel & Spa, a relaxing waterfront retreat surrounded by unique shopping, fine dining, spectacular coastal trails and beaches, and the rich historical setting of Old Monterey. Our hotel in Monterey boasts an ideal location near Carmel by the Sea, Big Sur, Carmel Valley, 17-Mile Drive and the world class Pebble Beach Golf Links.
If you can pry yourself from the comforts of one of our 379 nautically inspired guest rooms, park the car and walk or bike the scenic length of Monterey’s famous scenic bike path to many of Monterey’s world-famous attractions, such as Pebble Beach, Fisherman’s Wharf, the Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row.
Discover Our Monterey Bay Hotel:
- Stay in a nautically inspired guestroom or suite that feels more like home than a hotel.
- Work in style in more than 50,000 square feet of meeting space and a location adjacent to the Monterey Conference Center.
- Savor fresh, sustainable California cuisine at Jacks Restaurant & Lounge.
- Grab a bite and catch the game at Monterey’s first craft brewery, Peter B’s Brewpub.
- Rejuvenate at Spa on the Plaza, Monterey’s #1 full-service day spa.
- Take in Monterey’s natural beauty on the nearby Monterey Bay Coastal trail.
- Work out on state-of-the-art Cybex equipment in our newly renovated complimentary fitness center or relax in a playful cabana at our outdoor plunge pool.