Health & Safety
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY
Our Clean Standards
- Sanitizing shared equipment and high touch areas (especially in public spaces) on a regular schedule throughout the day. Hand sanitizer stations are available in key areas throughout the hotel, including the hotel main entrances, front desk, and elevator landings
- Masks for employees are optional. Masks for employees and guests are available upon request
- Each guest room is cleaned with approved disinfectants with special attention to high-touch surfaces, including door handles, light switches, and TV remotes.
- All guest rooms are cleaned upon departure
Services & Amenities
Limited overnight housekeeping services are available upon request. Guests staying three or more nights will receive stayover service on the third day. Contact guest services for any additional towels and amenities you need.
- Jacks Monterey is open for breakfast and dinner daily.
- Peter B's Brewpub is open for dinner Wednesday through Sunday, with two Happy Hours from 4pm to 6pm and 9pm to 10pm.
- We have temporarily suspended room service and baking our signature chocolate chip cookie.
Pool & Fitness
The outdoor pool and hot tub are open to overnight and spa guests from 7am to 10pm. The hotel fitness center is open 24 hours a day for all overnight guests.
Spa on the Plaza
Spa on the Plaza is open Wednesday through Monday and closed Tuesday. Please get in touch to book your spa services and treatments.
Valet & Self Parking
- Self-Parking: $22 per day*
- Valet Parking: $27 per day*
*In and out privileges. Plus applicable taxes. Parking rates are subject to change without notice.
Our Cancellation Policy
Portola Hotel is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times. New reservations made through portolahotel.com or directly with the hotel will not be charged a deposit upon booking. Our standard cancellation policy is that a reservation can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to arrival without penalty.
If you are experiencing high call volumes, please email [email protected] any questions you may have regarding new or confirmed hotel reservations. Please allow 72 hours to receive an email response from our team.
Guests who reserved a room via an online travel agency or other third-party travel professionals need to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.