Green Monterey Meeting Space
Sustainable and Efficient
We are proud to offer meeting and event planners the opportunity to create sustainable and eco-friendly Monterey meeting space through the Monterey Green Meetings Program at the Portola Hotel & Spa. We take pride in our environment and do our best to support the green efforts of the community as well as implement our own eco-friendly initiatives at our Monterey green hotel. We are as dedicated to the environment as we are to your business.
Portola Hotel & Spa is honored to be U.S. Green Building Council's LEED® Certified, becoming the first truly “green” hotel in Central California in the “Existing Building” category to attain this high level. For more information on Portola’s Green Initiatives, please click here.
Green Monterey Meeting Space Features Include:
- Zero waste meetings & events
- Composting of post-consumer organic wastes
- Video conferencing
- Environmentally friendly vendor & exhibit company suggestions
- Open communication regarding the use of reusable or recyclable packing & materials
- Earth-friendly plastic & paper goods
- The utilization of China, glassware & silverware, replacing the use of to-go cups
- Organic & sustainable menu options (including Seafood Watch® Program)
- Team building activities with an emphasis on environmental awareness
Plan Your Next Green Meeting
Please contact us by calling (831) 649-4511 or by email at email@example.com to learn more about how you can make your next meeting green.